Anytown Public Library strives to meet the information, educational and recreational needs of the people of Anytown to assist them in achieving their lifelong individual goals and in improving their quality of life.
To improve library services to young adults and children.
Increase programmes offered to young adults and children by 50% within the next two years.
- Identify popular topics to specific age groups, identify programmes geared towards them.
- Determine budget, staff resourcing and advertisement.
Ridgemount High School Library strives to support the educational program by providing timely, innovative and relevant services and materials.
To improve the quality and currency of health materials.
Increase online subscriptions to journal and databases in the health field by 5% in the year 2005.
- Consult teaching staff to identify curriculum requirements.
- Consult other schools in division with what they are currently using and what could be shared.
- Consult major reviews selecting tool.
Duckburg University Library strives to support learning and research at Duckburg University by providing access to timely and relevant world knowledge.
To increase use of library resources by students in the faculties of science and engineering.
Increase circulation statistics by science and engineering students by 10% in one year.
- Subscribe to more science and engineering databases.
- Survey faculty for materials requirements.
- Increase advertising.
- More e-reserves.
- Offer workshops on how to search databases.
- Display projects linked to resources.
The Corporate Library contributes to the mission of Healthy Way Products by providing timely and relevant information and services to all departments to assist them meeting their goals.
To improve resource sharing with other libraries.
To improve resource sharing by 5% by June 2005.
- Join Amicus.
- Train staff in using Amicus.
- Current awareness in non-library staff.
- Join resource sharing group (also objective)